As we were announcing in this article, the shift work calendar (paid version) has stopped working on iOS 11.
[ShiftWorkCal] [iOS] Paid version will not be available on iOS 11. We recommend you to move to the latest free version.
However, there were many who updated to iOS 11 before doing data migration. Therefore, it has been updated and released as “Shift Work Calendar data migration tool” which can only perform data migration operation.
For those who have updated to iOS 11, data migration is possible by the following procedure.
1. Update Shift Work Calendar paid version
→ Updated to Shift Work Calendar data migration tool.
2. Execute backup with Shift Work Calendar data migration tool
3. Download Shift Work Calendar (free version)
4. In the free version, go to Settings> Data Management> Restore from iCloud backup
* Please confirm that Shift Work Calendar is ON in iCloud settings.
Change your iCloud feature settings (Apple)
* It may take time for the backup data to be reflected on iCloud. Please restore operation after a while after backing up. Especially, if you have a lot of data or if you are using an older model, please spend more than 10 minutes.
* If restoration does not go well, please try again from 2.
※ If you only want to restore the add-on, please push the update button in the upper right. Purchasing information will also be shared to the free version.