As we were announcing in this article, the shift work calendar (paid version) has stopped working on iOS 11.
[ShiftWorkCal] [iOS] Paid version will not be available on iOS 11. We recommend you to move to the latest free version.
However, there were many who updated to iOS 11 before doing data migration. Therefore, it has been updated and released as “Shift Work Calendar data migration tool” which can only perform data migration operation.
For those who have updated to iOS 11, data migration is possible by the following procedure.
1. Update Shift Work Calendar paid version
→ Updated to Shift Work Calendar data migration tool.
2. Execute backup with Shift Work Calendar data migration tool
3. Download Shift Work Calendar (free version)
4. In the free version, go to Settings> Data Management> Restore from iCloud backup
* Please confirm that Shift Work Calendar is ON in iCloud settings.
Change your iCloud feature settings (Apple)
* It may take time for the backup data to be reflected on iCloud. Please restore operation after a while after backing up. Especially, if you have a lot of data or if you are using an older model, please spend more than 10 minutes.
* If restoration does not go well, please try again from 2.
※ If you only want to restore the add-on, please push the update button in the upper right. Purchasing information will also be shared to the free version.
Although it is a paid version of shift work calendar which is currently discontinued, it will be unusable in the next iOS 11 scheduled to be upgraded this autumn.
We recommend you to move to the free version.
Please refer to the following article on taking over of data and add-ons.
Old add-on takeover
If you update the OS to 11, the application (paid version) will not start, so please do so before updating the OS.
Please note that if you update the OS before migration, you will not be able to take over the add-on purchase situation with the paid version.
Shift Work Calendar for Android was released!
This problem was fixed on ver 2.8.1.
Please update to ver 2.8.1
Thank you for using Shift Work Calendar.
In ver 2.8.0, if you run in iOS7, layout will collapse .
We’ve already submitted to Apple , a modified version of this problem .
However , application review department of the Apple App Store is a Christmas vacation until 12/ 28 .
Therefore , this app will be released , to 12/ 28 or later
Modified version to release , for the inconvenience very sorry .
Please wait until release .
Also, because of this problem , but you have to state indelible and not press a close button when you open a note in the calendar screen .
In this case , please let me restart once the app .
1 . I press twice the home screen
2 . App list of recently used is displayed , to turn off Flick on this app
3 . I will start from the home screen Shifukare
A matter of time , and then apologize for the great inconvenience , did not apologize to everyone for the user .